Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Two Oh Five: The Forgotten

I was recently in a show at the Gladstone Hotel called Two Oh Five: The Forgotten. I want to thank Kelly, Cayla and Yiying, for putting it all together.
The show ran from June 14-June 17. Showcased was the work of fellow  students who shared a studio space in the basement of the building at 205 Richmond St within the past year. I can honestly say that I had such a wonderful time sharing the space with every single one of them.
If you never got a chance to check out the show, here is a review: http://gstoneblog.com/hewitts-take/

A few other artists and I were mentioned to look for and you will notice a photo of my work is featured on the review. It's the 3rd photo down. The one on the right is my most recent piece.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment